PUMA



I am obsessed with this Puma top. I saw it on ASOS but it had immediately sold out of my size, so I kept checking back every day and bought it as soon as my size was restocked haha.

We took these photos in Iceland a few days into our trip and it was SO cold! I am surprised we even managed to get this many good photos as me & my friend Jemima were both shaking!
It was a fun experience lets say..

Iceland was so beautiful. Thankfully it wasn't snowing so we managed to get around and see things. It also looks the same everywhere in Reykjavik so we ended up getting lost for ages trying to find our apartments!

We took some good photos of the scenery and some more outfits so these will be going up soon!

Love Holly Anastasia x

STYLING: HOLLY ANASTASIA EDWARDS / PHOTOGRAPHY: JEMIMA SWAN/HOLLY ANASTASIA EDWARDS



No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig