EMBELLISHMENT

STYLING: HOLLY ANASTASIA EDWARDS // PHOTOGRAPHY: JKG PHOTOGRAPHY

I absolutely ADORE this dress. The embellishment and detail is gorgeous and something that I've never had in a dress of mine before. I love the sheer overlay on the skirt and the slight split, as it is a beaut bit of detail, adding a bit of an emphasis on the figure and shape of the dress.

Paring this dress with a nude heel is a good choice to keep it simple and keep the focus on the dress. However to play up the embellished look, some heels with some sparkle wouldn't go a miss..

This dress isn't available online anymore, so I have linked all the similar products below, so you can have a look. 

Yesterday I came back from my break in Iceland, which was so good. It's lovely just get away for a while and even better if it's in another country! I will have some photos of that trip up soon so keep a look out for that!




Love Holly Anastasia xo



2 comments

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig