FISHNETS



I'm just slowly working through this backlog of outfits I've built up from not posting... I'll be trying harder to post and have some exciting outfits planned, which will hopefully translate from my head to photos nicely!

This fishnet trend has taken over so I thought I'd give it a try. I liked my version to be more subtle than I've seen some other outfits. Although I loved the looks, I thought I'd post an outfit in keeping with what I'd wear out, rather than more of a bold look. 

With my month off from work, before I start my new job, I'm trying to keep busy.. but it is so hard! Although I'm going to the spa in a few weeks and seeing friends so hopefully this month won't drag on too much! 
▽▽Remember you can shop this look below▽▽

Love Holly Anastasia xo

STYLING: HOLLY ANASTASIA EDWARDS // PHOTOGRAPHY: JKG PHOTOGRAPHY

SHOP THIS POST:


1 comment

  1. I am loving fishnets layered under jeans lately, such a good look.

    Tie-dye-eyes blog

    ReplyDelete

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig