RED LEATHER


STYLING: HOLLY ANASTASIA EDWARDS / PHOTOGRAPHY: JKG PHOTOGRAPHY

I have never really been a fan of bright colours and have mostly shied away from wearing them. However I love the way this red leather jacket stands out in this outfit. Pairing it with black accentuates the colour of the jacket making it a real statement piece. I'm also wearing my Harley Davidson top, which is probably not a piece of real merchandise as I bought it in a random department store whilst travelling... But it is still one of my faves and adds a bit of detail to the outfit.

I have almost finalised plans for my trip to Iceland, which will be such an amazing photograph opportunity and I can't wait to shoot there. So there should be some exciting content on the way...

Love Holly Anastasia x

SHOP THIS LOOK:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig