LOS ANGELES


Missguided are absolutely killing the game at the moment! This jumper is one of my favourites at the moment; I love the Yeezy merch but it's so hard to get hold of, so this is the perfect dupe. I just love the gothic font. Pairing the transparent strap heels was a perfect match seeing as transparent heels & boots are well known in the Yeezy collections. 

A lot of people have said they would never thought I'd choose this style of jumper, but I am absolutely in love. I think I'm just enjoying experimenting a bit with different details of my clothing. I'm definitely getting inspired by women who are fearless with their fashion. I'm quite closely following Rihanna, Kim Kardashian, Bella Hadid, Amanda Steele and Kami Osman...
I really love to watch someones' style grow and evolve and I love to look back on my old outfit choices and just see how much I'm changing my tastes, it's just so interesting.

I don't always post everything on my blog, so if you want to look at some more photos or my inspirations, follow me over on Instagram by searching 'lovefromanastasia

Love Holly Anastasia xo
Shop this post with same or similar styles here:


No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig