Fenty Style


STYLING: HOLLY ANASTASIA EDWARDS // PHOTOGRAPHY: JKG PHOTOGRAPHY

These joggers are everything. I am so obsessed with the Fenty look and think these Missguided joggers are such an affordable piece to bring that vibe to life. Layering my Calvins underneath to give  it that sports luxe look is one of my favourite styling details to add at the moment as well. 

I've got loads of outfits to post as I have been absent from my blog for a while. My job has just taken over the last couple of weeks, then I had my birthday and a few other things crop up. In the new year I am hoping to put together some new goals and new ideas, and actually follow up on them.

But for now though, I hope you're enjoying the last few days before Christmas...

Love Holly Anastasia xo



No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig