MIXING IT UP


STYLING: HOLLY ANASTASIA EDWARDS // PHOTOGRAPHY: JKG PHOTOGRAPHY
TEE: RIVER ISLAND MENS // SUNGLASSES, SHORTS & FUR: TOPSHOP // BAG & WATCH: ASOS // HEELS: MISSGUIDED

One thing I will miss about Summer and the sunny weather, is being able to wear killer sunnies. I have a slight obsession with them and couldn't leave Topshop without picking these bad boys up. The colours are incredible, and give such a good contrast with the green/grey tones of the outfit. I have a feeling I'll be whipping these out regardless of the weather.. Although I can't wait to bring out the big jumpers & fur onto my blog!

When I was sorting these outfits out, I was lacking in inspiration a lot. I was chatting to a friend at the time and by sharing it with her, she brought the clothes into a whole new light. It's so interesting how just sharing it with a friend, brought some new inspiration to me. 

I love that I can get inspired from anything and everything. It's so easy to fall into a 'I can't do this' attitude and get stuck that way for a while, but pushing yourself to share and look at a situation differently can open up so many doors. I'm starting to myself and my looks out of my comfort zone and try new things. I feel like experimenting is one of the only ways to grow.

If you like this post I would love it if you could nominate me in the Cosmopolitan Influencer Awards! I'm entering into the 'Best Fashion Influencer' category, which I got shortlisted in last year! 
Click the link HERE to nominate me & share it as well! xo

Love Holly Anastasia


No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig