COSMOPOLITAN INFLUENCER AWARDS 2016


STYLING: HOLLY ANASTASIA EDWARDS // PHOTOGRAPHY: JKG PHOTOGRAPHY
This time last year I was entering myself into the Cosmopolitan Blog Awards 2015, not knowing that I would actually make it onto the shortlist with the help of my amazing readers! It was the most amazing night, where I met incredible people and was so proud to be in the same room as some of the bloggers/vloggers who I aspire to!

 This year I am entering again and it would mean the world to me if you nominated me also!

If you are a fan of my blog or style or even just like having a read every now and again, I would love it if you voted for me HERE! I am entering into the category BEST FASHION INFLUENCER, as that is what I focus my blog about, my love for styling and fashion.

I hope that you reading, are able to relate to my style and even if you come away from my blog with a tiny glimpse of inspiration from my outfits or the beautiful photography that Jade (JKG Photography) takes for me, then I am so glad. I love how much of an impact Fashion and Art can make in someones life as it really has changed the way I see things. And to be a part of that industry and artistic process, I think is actually pretty amazing, even it is in a little way through my blog!

Thank you so much for reading & you guys that comment on my instagram etc, it means the world for the encouragement!

Let me know if you've nominated me by tweeting @hollsanastasia! & Thank you so much!
NOMINATE BEST FASHION INFLUENCER HERE
Love Holly Anastasia xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig