A FEELING



 STYLING: HOLLY ANASTASIA EDWARDS // PHOTOGRAPHY JKG PHOTOGRAPHY
JACKET: TU // TOP: ZARA // BRA & CHOKER: ASOS // JEANS: TOPSHOP // TRAINERS: NIKE

I love the way that clothes and different looks can change the way you look so much. It's not that I'm another person when I'm wearing each piece, but the different feeling and attitude that comes from just changing up maybe one piece. That is something I love about fashion & styling; it's a bit more than just clothes, it's a feeling.

One of my favourite things to do is incorporate new aspects into an outfit. For example, using underwear as outerwear is one of the trends I am obsessed with. Unfortunately, we're not as all glam as Kim K and don't get to change up looks or go to massive events where this sort of look is deemed interesting and pioneering. As I'm mostly at work or around my town, doesn't seem like the right type of place haha!

So I have to find ways to fuse trends into wearable trends. With this look I've added a more detailed bra that shows underneath this minimalistic top. I think the string detail is a really flattering look and is an easy way to add detail if you don't like wearing jewellery or want something easy to chuck on.

Don't forget if you want to nominate me in the Cosmopolitan Influencer Awards in the Best Fashion Influencer category you can do HERE! You can copy my URL from this page as well!

Thank you babes!

Love Holly Anastasia xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig