TOMMY


STYLING: HOLLY ANASTASIA EDWARDS // PHOTOGRAPHY: JKG PHOTOGRAPHY
SHIRT & JEANS: ASOS // BRA: TOMMY HILFIGER // SUNGLASSES: QUAY AUSTRALIA // TRAINERS: NIKE

Finally my Tommy look is up on my blog! This was one of my favourite outfits whilst I shot with Jade a couple of weeks back. I just love my Tommy underwear, it's my fave alongside my Calvin's, I wear them both all the time. I love that I can work them into an outfit as well as wearing them as underwear and chilling!

I've got a busy day of organising things, got a lot of editing to do and a bit of gym as well! It's also my Mum's birthday today so I'm just working out when I can see her soon, as she lives quite far away from me and I can't be with her today! 

I hope you all have a great day!

Love Holly Anastasia x


No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig