Second Skin




BODYSUIT: WOLFORD / JACKET: H&M / JEANS: TOPSHOP / CAP: NEW ERA 
STYLING: HOLLY ANASTASIA EDWARDS // PHOTOGRAPHY: JKG PHOTOGRAPHY

I've mentioned my love of Wolford on my blog before, but I think this piece is one of my favourite bodysuits I own. The quality of the fabric is so amazing, it feels like a second skin, which makes it so comfortable. I've always been a fan of a monochrome look and I love how easy this one is to wear and pull off.

This weekend I'm going to one of my best friends wedding, which should be absolutely amazing and I'm so excited! It's also my brothers birthday tomorrow, it's going to be so good to celebrate that with my whole family too!

 I can't wait to post the new outfits I shot with Jade recently, as I'm absolutely in love with the way they turned out! So stay tuned..

Love Holly Anastasia x


No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig