RARE


STYLING: HOLLY ANASTASIA EDWARDS // PHOTOGRAPHY: JKG PHOTOGRAPHY
DRESS: RARE LONDON // HEELS: MISSGUIDED

Nudes and pinks are colours that I'm absolutely in love with right now, and this dress is one that I just had to have when I saw it! The half-cup style of the top of the dress is really flattering, and adds a bit of detailing. I find it quite hard to find a body con dress that fits well all throughout the dress, but this one is perfect fitting all over.

I paired the dress with simple nude heels, as it keeps the look minimalistic and the focus is still on the dress. It's the first piece I've brought from Rare London, and I love it! The delivery and everything was so fast as well, which is good for impatient shoppers like me haha!

I've got work for two days then I'm off to see my Mum & do some more outfit shoots with Jade this week. Sometimes it's good to get away from everything and just take a minute out, which I'm really looking forward to.

Hope you all have a lovely week! 

Love Holly Anastasia x

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig