Silver Details


PHOTOGRAPHY: JKG PHOTOGRAPHY // STYLING: HOLLY ANASTASIA EDWARDS
COAT: MISSGUIDED // TOP & BODY CHAIN: ASOS // JEANS: TOPSHOP // TRAINERS: ADIDAS

I shot this outfit in Paris a few months ago, which I will show you the pictures of, but I wanted to re do it and show more detail of the outfit. It's not a very summery one but I think some days in the UK we've had recently, you could definitely get away with wearing this, as it hasn't been that warm!

These tops from ASOS are such a statement piece, I now have this one in black and a nude pink, which I adore. I love the detailing of the raw hem yet the shape of it is very minimalistic. Paired with trainers it becomes a very casual outfit, but if you're looking to move it from day to night, I would swap the trainers for some strappy heels, making it look much more classy and feminine.

One of the main things I love about these tops is their deep V back. I am so into body chains and love the ones that drop down the back, so these tops are perfect for accommodating a bit of detail somewhere a bit different and exciting. This body chain is from ASOS and I am so in love with the jewelled back details.

Seeing as summer is just around the corner, I have been looking out for some new summery outfits to post and I am so excited to start shooting them. I think summer style is so fun as you can just chuck stuff on without having to worry about being warm or not!

Love Holly Anastasia x

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig