BRAIDS







PHOTOGRAPHY: JEMIMA SWAN / STYLING: HOLLY ANASTASIA EDWARDS
SUNGLASSES: QUAY AUSTRALIA / CHOKER: RIVER ISLAND  /TOP, CARDIGAN & UNSEEN BRACELET: ASOS / JEANS: TOPSHOP / TRAINERS: NIKE VIA & OTHER STORIES

How cool do these braids look! My friend came over yesterday & did this incredible braid look in my hair and I fell in love. This look is a bit different from what I'd usually wear but I can't get enough of neutral tones at the moment; greys, nudes, tan & khaki are my loves at the moment. 

I think what makes this outfit is the different textures and tones in the combination. The sheer top combined with this chunky knit...a match made in heaven.

Accessories are also having a moment in my world right now as i'm obsessed with jewellery & sunglasses. These marble Quay Australia sunnies are incredible! The huge mirrored lense is a must too! I also added a River Island choker & a Pieces gold bracelet which you can see in some of my Instagram photos soon! Of course they're gold to tie in with the nude theme.

To finish this look off I chucked on my new babies; my Nike Air Pegasus'. I am in LOVE with these and couldn't wait to shoot these and put them up here! The colour is absolutely everything & they're so comfortable it's unreal.

What do you think of this outfit? 

Love Holly Anastasia xo





No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig