2015 In Outfits



OUTFITS: 
1. 2. 3. 456. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17 .18. 19. 20. 21. 22. 23. 24. 25. 26. 27. 28.

2015 was the year I've loved my blog more than ever. It felt like such a creative, exciting year for me and put me on a route that only want to improve and develop on. It's amazing comparing my looks in my 2014 in Outfits post and this one as there's definitely been a major change.


One thing I feel so much more comfortable with is actually my personal style; simple, minimalistic & detailed are three words which I think some up my style at the moment. I love taking a few basic items and styling them in a way which creates a chic outfit & using accessories or not to dress them up or down. 

My proudest/most overwhelming experience this year was being Shortlisted in the Cosmo Blog Awards for 'Best In Fashion'. A huge category with so many incredible bloggers in the top 10, I felt so privileged to get as far as I did. It can be disheartening not to win in competitions like that, but to get so far, at 19 I think is a huge achievement and one I'll take proudly! Thank you again to everyone who reads and voted for me!

I really can't wait to again, step it up for 2016, my main focus is going to be my photography and creating new exciting outfits, as that's what inspires me the most. 

I hope you all had an amazing New Years and are ready for the year ahead...
Love, Holly Anastasia xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig