Cool Tones


COAT& SHOES: MISSGUIDED / DRESS & WATCH: ASOS / SCARF: TOPSHOPPHOTOGRAPHY & STYLING: HOLLY ANASTASIA EDWARDSIt's Christmas Eve Eve! I wasn't very excited for Christmas this year but now the decorations are up and my birthday is over, I feel a lot more excited. It's especially good to see my brother as I don't see him that much. Tomorrow I'm working and then going to see the new Star Wars with my family which should be a nice way to spend the day!This outfit is one of my favourites as it's so simple yet classy. I love the neutral tones and the longline silhouette created by the coat. As much as I love wearing warm colours in the winter, the cool tones are just as interesting to wear. This is definitely more of an occasion look and one that I think would definitely work for a christmas party or day look if you dressed it up or down. I also think the natural makeup look is one that goes really well with the outfit as it keeps it really minimalistic, whilst also keeping it a bit glam!I hope you guys are having a great run up to Christmas!Love Holly Anastasia xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig