SHORTLISTED: Cosmopolitan Blog Awards 2015



PHOTOGRAPHY: TOBY OWEN / STYLING: HOLLY ANASTASIA
TOP: ASOS / COAT: TOPSHOP / SHORTS: RIVER ISLAND / SHOES: MISSGUIDED / SUNGLASSES: AJ MORGAN EYEWEAR

I'm SO excited to announce that I've been shortlisted in the Cosmopolitan Blog Awards 2015! Love From Anastasia has made it to the Top Ten blogs in the 'Best In Fashion' category! I am so overwhelmed, proud and SO grateful; thank you to everyone of you who voted, it means so much to me that I have so much support behind my blog.Not once did I think I would even make the shortlist in the awards, as Cosmopolitan have such a wide readership and 'Best In Fashion' is a huge category. I admire so many fashion bloggers and look to them for inspiration, so to have people looking to my blog for the same, is an insane feeling. Ontop of that, to have people take the time to vote for my blog is even more incredible!If you read my blog regularly or like what you read here, it would be so appreciated if you could vote for my blog to win! To do this is very simple...Follow this link : COSMO BLOG AWARDS , go onto the 2nd page (best in fashion category) and select my blog, Love From Anastasia! It takes no time at all and I would be so grateful if you voted!Whilst you're there, check out the other categories and vote for your favourites in them!P.S. I just found these photos from a summer shoot which I thought I'd lost, so I thought I'd share this unseen content with you!Thank you SO much,Love Holly Anastasia xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig