Newness

PHOTOGRAPHY: BETHANY EDWARDS / STYLING: HOLLY ANASTASIA EDWARDSI've been a bit quiet on the blog recently as there has been a lot going on; finding the time to blog between work, sleep and all of the bits in between is quite hard. I think so far, full time work & blogging has worked smoothly, but it has gotten harder with other things and life happening as well. So I hope if you follow my blog regularly you can bare with me whilst I get into more of a routine!These photos were shot in London by my sister on Thursday. We went to preview Rokit Vintage's new A/W15 collection on Brick Lane. This was so exciting as there were so many incredible items and deals on sale. My favourites were two very retro coats, one in a pink and one in a white colour in a soft wool blend! I've posted some of them on my Instagram 'Lovefromanastasia' so if you want to see them, head over! I can't wait to share the full photos as they're some of my favourites. The shirt and scarf were impulse buys but I have fallen deep in love with them both. Such Autumnal colours coming through! I've got a few outfits coming up before I share these full ones with you but I thought I'd give you a little preview first. Just another reminder that you can still vote for me in the Cosmopolitan Blog Awards! Follow the link HERE, go to the second page (Best In Fashion) & choose Love From Anastasia in the list! Thank  you so much to you if you've voted, it means the world.Love Holly Anastasia xo 


No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig