MONO

PHOTOGRAPHY: ELEANOR FENEMORE / STYLING: HOLLY ANASTASIA EDWARDS

JACKET: SAINSBURYS / SHIRT: TOPSHOP / JEANS: NEW LOOK / SHOES: LONDON REBEL (ASOS) / SUNGLASSESS: AJ MORGAN EYEWEAR
So today I've gone back to my classic monochrome roots; I love the combination of a white shirt and black jeans as it's so easy to put together and seems like such a timeless outfit. 

I think I may have also found some perfect jeans, on recommendation of my friend, I bought some New Look super skinny jeans and I am amazed at how good they are. They still look a fresh black colour even after many washes and they've kept shape as well! This Topshop shirt is also a dream; I brought it for an interview and fell in love with it instantly. Its so light so perfect to wear in the summer, when these pictures were taken, and winter by layering it up. 

The simplicity of a monochrome outfit is one I'll always love and this outfit is especially versatile when it comes to occasions to wear it!

Hope you are all doing well & thank you so much to anyone who has voted for me in the Cosmo Blog Awards! If you haven't yet and want to there is a link HERE with instructions on how to vote!

Love Holly Anastasia x

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig