Kahki & Snakeskin



PHOTOGRAHY: GIDEON EDWARDS / STYLING: HOLLY ANASTASIA EDWARDSJACKET: TU / SHIRT: NEW LOOK / BODYSUIT: YAS (VIA ASOS) / JEANS: TOPSHOP / SHOES: SHOE ZONEThis is such a casual outfit and quite autumnal too; khaki is one colour I'm trying to incorporate into my wardrobe more. I think the shoes are my favourite aspect of the outfit as they really stand out and make a statement. I've never really been into shoes with prints on and to be honest most of my shoes are black or monochrome (obviously) so having shoes that have pattern seemed so alien to me. I really loved having that extra detailing to my outfit. These slip ons are from Shoe Zone and are still on the website, so if you're looking for autumn shoes or print shoes I'd recombined these for casual wear. I love the contrast between the kahki, black and snake skin colours but I think the layering is another thing I love about this combination. Bodysuits are my new favourite thing, I love wearing them underneath jeans or skirts to go out or casual wear; they're so versatile. This YAS bodysuit is one of my favourites as it fits perfectly and is also ribbed, making it more detailed. Today I'm off to Norwich to visit my friend at Uni which should be so good! Not a fan of the early 4am start. I will definitely be wearing these shoes on the way though, I'm officially obsessed...Love Holly Anastasia xo






1 comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig