Check

PHOTOGRAPHY: BETHANY EDWARDS / STYLING: HOLLY ANASTASIA EDWARDSJACKET: SAINSBURY'S / SHIRT: RIVER ISLAND / SCARF: TOPSHOP / JEANS: NEW LOOK / SHOES: ASOS / BAG: H&MI'm SO in love with this check print shirt; for an impulse buy, it worked so perfectly straight away. It's got very autumnal colours, and I've made it the focus of the outfit by keeping the rest of the pieces simple. This scarf is also a new love of mine. I only had one scarf until now, so I want to expand my collection. Topshop have provided the perfect scarf for winter; it's so big and warm, the perfect cover up.I'm so excited to shoot some more wintery outfits as we're nearly into the christmas season.. or at least a couple of months away! I've got so many events and exciting news coming up that I can't wait to share with you! I just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to everyone who has voted for my blog in the Cosmo Blog Awards! I appreciate it so much! There is still time to vote as the voting closes on Monday 26th October!! Click HERE to vote for Love From Anastasia in the category Best In Fashion (on the 2nd page) Thank you!Love Holly Anastasia xo



1 comment

  1. Such a babe! How have I only just found your blog etc and I love your lippy! xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig