A/W Makeup Look




Left to right - Peach Passion (Cheek Colour) / Cream Soda (Eye Colour) / Electric Peach (Cheek Simmer) To compliment my A/W tones post, I thought I'd share with you a makeup look  which will go with the outfits nicely. Bit of a different post but I thought I'd mix it up!For this I used my normal make up - Rimmel London foundation, concealer & lipstick. For my contour and eye make up, I used a brand called Majenta Beauty. With nude tones, I love a subtle contour. For this contour I mixed the shades 'Peach Passion' & 'Electric Peach' from the cheek range to create a blush / contour.To do my eyes, I used 'Cream Soda' eye colour on the inner corners of my eyes and on my brow bone. On my eyelids I used Electric Peach and to create a subtle smokey eye, I blended in Peach Passion on the outer corners of my eye.Majenta beauty have such incredible products, which are so blendable. They're really soft and really pigmented so they're so nice to use. This look compliments the subtle tones coming in for A/W and I've been wearing so much as its so simple to achieve.Love Holly Anastasia xo 

2 comments

  1. I love all the tones in this look xx beautyybychloe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. clinique makeup The information you have posted is very useful. The sites you have referred was good. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig