We Run This A/W15

One of my favourite brands, We Run This, are launching their new A/W15 collection today, so I've collected my top picks and written a little summery of how I would style each piece! You can check out an outfit I posted last autumn featuring a pair of We Run This jeans HERE

The new collection is incredible, including structured silhouettes and flowing lines within the pieces. Simple tailoring and minimalistic detailing feature in all the pieces, which i absolutely love. I am a big fan of the Navy V Neck dress because of the neck tie detailing and the simplicity of styling it. 
For staple items I love the grey tee and tailored trousers and I think these pieces are both something everyone should have in their wardrobes!

Below is how I would style each piece, some glam and some casual looks; maybe get a little inspiration on how to wear them before you buy... And I've been able to give my readers a discount on the new collection as well! 



The website is werunthisonline.com and to receive the discount, at the checkout, enter LOVEFROMANASTASIA. This will get you 10% off your purchase! The code expires on the 30th of October 2015, so get buying now! 

Love Holly Anastasia xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig