V Fest 2015



PHOTOGRAPHY: HOLLY TAYLOR  /  STYLING: HOLLY ANASTASIA EDWARDS

CAP: VALTRA / CROP TOP: ASOS / SUNGLASSES: SPITFIRE / SHIRT: TOPMAN / BELT: H&M / SHORTS: courtesy of MOTEL ROCKS / TRAINERS: ADIDAS

This was my outfit on the first day of V Fest; it seemed like the most comfy / festival style outfit to wear on the first day. A few particular aspects of these outfits excites me which made it even better to wear. My fave bits were the details, namely the sunglasses, shirt, cap and trainers. The cap and shirt I borrowed from my boyfriend, who luckily has great style too. I borrowed this shirt to wrap around my waist - I was going to choose a red flannel shirt instead of this but I just loved the blue and green colours in this, and loved the way it worked with the sunglasses as well. The cap is actually a farmer brand so not sure why Toby owns that, but I loved the bold letters on it so just went with it. It also ended up being great for keeping the sun / rain off my face too!The top is just a simple ASOS halter neck, and the shorts are from Motel Rocks. You can read about my full festival outfit thanks to Motel Rocks HERE. I'm also obsessed with these Spitfire sunglasses as I've wanted a pair of mirrored effect sunglasses for ages and these were just perfect. I wore the Adidas trainers for the whole weekend as they were so comfy and easy to wear. They also look incredible which was a bonus!What was your fave festival outfit? If you liked this post I would love it if you could nominate me in the Cosmopolitan Blog Awards HERE! There's more info on how to nominate me HERE as well! Its super easy and I really appreciate it if you nominated me!Love Holly Anastasia xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig