Photographers Wanted!

From the title of this post, it's pretty easy to guess what it's about...I just wanted to reach out to any photographers / aspiring photographers who are looking to build their portfolio work or looking for experience on professional style shoots.To keep up the content and quality of my blog, I am looking for a photographer (or blogger), to help me shoot my content. Must be based in Buckinghamshire/ surrounding areas OR London. I'd love to collaborate with creatives and people with inspiring ideas so if you think this is you PLEASE apply! To apply, just email lovefromanastasiablog@gmail.com with the subject 'LFA Photography' and include a short bio about yourself (website link if you have one) and previous work! Professional experience is not neccersarry, just a passion for the job! I'd love to hear from and will reply ASAP if you email me!Love Holly Anastasia xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig