Givenchy SS15











IMAGES SOURCED: TELEGRAPH / TUMBLR 

I am absolutely obsessed with the Givenchy SS15 look which featured in their show at New York Fashion week. They've used this style in their previous shows last year, where they first had the challenge of making the jewellery stick to the models face. This year, they knew exactly what they were doing and set the bar much higher.


The makeup and accessories were an exaggerate statement and unique element to the show but also  complimented the mix of delicate nudes and gothic black style pieces. I love the fact that this year there was a lot of new materials and fabrics used; my favourites being the leather mosaic style dress and the victorian inspired lace and fringing.

Although I love the simplistic face jewellery (bottom left) I think the gold and richly embellished full face (top left / bottom right) is my favourite look of the show. The colours of the metal and the detail that has gone into the piece is incredible, and works so well with the slinky cream/gold jumpsuit.

I just had to share this with you all as it has to be my favourite thing to come out of NYFW SS15 so far!

Love Holly Anastasia xo





No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig