Cosmopolitan Blog Awards

So unfortunately, whilst I was away I couldn't get hold of wifi long enough to post my blog - so I'm posting today and tomorrow instead of Wednesday...I just wanted to let you guys know that I've entered into the Cosmopolitan Blog Awards 2015. My category is 'Best In Fashion' which is a wide field. There are so many incredible bloggers out there, and it's hard competition but despite this, I thought I would give it a go!To vote for me it takes 2 minutes on the Cosmopolitan website HERE...Enter your email address (you can opt out of emails)Enter my blog URL : WWW.LOVEFROMANASTASIA.CO.UKConfirm it's not your blog& Click Submit!It's so simple and quick so I would really appreciate it if you voted! Especially if you're a regular reader and love my blog <3Of course it's a big competition and I'm not expecting to win / be shortlisted. Blogging has enabled me to be creative and involved with fashion and the industry. I've also been able to meet loads of fellow bloggers and being able to attend the awards would be an incredible opportunity! So thank you to you if you do vote!Love Holly Anastasia xo

1 comment

  1. Time is gold. We should treasure every second of it so that in time we will not regret anything because we only live ones.I have read your article and i was glad and inspired. Thanks for it, Cheers!
    Visit my site if you have time, Enjoy.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig