A/W Tones / Payday Wish List



LINKS WILL BE ADDED - CHECK BACK TONIGHT (MOST FROM ASOS / MISSGUDIED / RIVER ISLAND XO

Seeing as payday is round the corner for a lot of people, I thought I'd put this A/W edit / wish list based around my favourite colours for the new season. The key tones I'm seeing and loving are neutrals such as nudes, khaki and greys / monochrome. This is a similar colour pallet to Kanye West's Yeezy Season 2 that he previewed at NYFW last week. Although inspired by the colour pallet of his show, I've picked a few more structured pieces which wouldn't have been featured in his collection. 

So for the nudes I've picked a range of flowing or structured silhouettes, like the cross over cami and the oversized camel coat. I've become obsessed with splits & details in clothing and this shows throughout my edit. One of my favourite pieces is the nude/pink leather pencil skirt as it has the texture of the leather and the split adds an interesting detail meaning you could dress it up or down.

For Kahki, I loved the idea of having some body con but pairing it with long flowing pieces. For example no.9 and no.11. The contrast of the two figured created by the clothes is one that I love at the moment as it shows a bit of femininity with a bit of a tom boy look over the top. I'm also a massive fan of structured tops with D Ring detail (no. 12 & 18) as they create so much structure and accentuate the figure.

Greys and monochrome are tones I'm not missing in my wardrobe already but these pieces were too good to miss. Obviously grey jeans are a classic item which can be paired with all of the colours I've chosen for A/W. But again my favourite items are the leather skirt and no.18, the D Ring detail top. A classic bucket bag has to be added to my wish list as they're so chic and obviously so useful. 


So there's my payday/ A/W wishlist! I love all the colours I've chosen as they're so simple and can be paired together so easily. I hope this inspired you if you were stuck for new season pieces!

Love Holly Anastasia xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig