Suede

















PHOTOGRAPHY: HOLLY TAYLOR / STYLING: HOLLY ANASTASIA EDWARDS 
TOP & SHORTS: MOTEL ROCKS / SUNGLASSES: SPITFIRE / SHOES: MISSGUIDED

Here's the Motel Rocks outfit I've been waiting to share with you guys since I got back. I was lucky enough to be looked after by the lovely girls at Motel as they provided me with an outfit to wear at V Fest. I chose this suede, backless cami as it's absolutely gorgeous. It gives off the ultimate festival vibe as it's so such a effortless style to pull off.

I paired it with these shorts as they're minimalistic and keep the focus on the suede. The frayed hem adds some simple detail whilst also adding to the festival look.

To finish the look I added these mirrored sunglasses and suede open toed shoes. 

This was my favourite outfit to wear at V as so perfect for the insane weather as well! 

Love Holly Anastasia xo




No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig