Stockholm











PHOTOGRAPHY: RACHEL BLYTH / STYLING: HOLLY ANASTASIA EDWARDS
SUNGLASSES: AJ MORGAN EYEWEAR / TOP ZARA / DUSTER COAT & SKIRT: TOPSHOP / BAG: H&M / SHOES: MISSGUIDED

It has been soo long since I've blogged due to a few different problems including my laptop breaking, waiting for a new one, bad picture quality and a few other things. However, it's been so boring and sad not posting for so long so I decided to work a bit harder and sort everything out. Even though these pictures aren't the best quality, I still wanted to share all the outfits I wore on my city break in July!


I went to Stockholm, Sweden, with two of my best friends for a short break and it was such a good holiday. Whilst I was out there, I used the opportunity of the beautiful scenery and shot some outfits. Thank you to Rachel who took the photos on the trip!

This outfit is definitely my favourite because it's so simple yet has so much detail which makes up the outfit. The monochrome look is basically a trademark of mine. However, I've branched out into this white denim button down skirt, which I love. Paired with this long duster coat, means it creates such a good silhouette. I love the addition of the neutral tones coming through in the sunglasses and suede shoes, as I think this lifts the outfit slightly, giving it more interest.

My next post will be on Wednesday, as it should always be so check back for another outfit as I'll be posting twice a week again!

Love Holly Anastasia xo 

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig