Bardot & Leather




PHOTOGRAPHY: RACHEL BLYTH / STYLING: HOLLY ANASTASIA EDWARDS
JACKET: SAINSBURYS TU / TOP, SHOES & JEANS: TOPSHOP / BACKPACK: PRIMARK / BELT: H&M

Unfortunately I couldn't post whilst I was a V Fest but here's the outfit I was going to post. In Stockholm, it felt as though it was the perfect opportunity to experiment with outfits as I was in a totally new country. Here I tried a totally monochrome look, incorporating as many monochrome pieces into the outfit. 

I used a mix of leather throughout the jacket, shoes and backpack to add interest to the white foundation made up by the top and jeans. I love that the bardot neckline of the top adds a more femenine touch, showing off the collar bones, in addition to the more messy vibe coming from the ripped jeans.

I can't wait to show you my V Fest posts, as they're really exciting. The babes at Motel Rocks looked after me and gave me an amazing outfit to wear at the festival, so I'll be posting that as well as some amazing outfits spotted at V Fest and a full write up on Motel Rock's blog! So stay tuned!

Love Holly Anastasia xo 





No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig