Update











PHOTOGRAPHY: TOBY OWEN

So I just wanted to update you guys about everything going on right now....

Firstly I went to Sweden last week and had such a good time sight seeing and spending time with my friends. I took loads of pictures to put on my blog so hopefully they'll be up soon.

Upsettingly, my laptop has really broken this time and it won't turn on... This means that I won't be able to blog regularly until I find another laptop or borrow one! I might be able to borrow one so i update you through Twitter or Instagram  on when my next post is! 

Hopefully it'll be soon...

Love Holly Anastasia xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig