Tied
















This top is one of my favourites at the moment. I love the rust colour and think it works to bring subtle colour into an putfit. There is a similar one to this in Topshop, but it is a cropped version. I love that this is full length top as you can wear it with a lot of different things. 

Pairing it with these shorts and converse is a very casual look, an easy day wear outfit. I've also created a more dressed up version of this outfit which I'll show you later.

I had such a good time seeing my family and it was so relaxing. I am super stressed but so excited to be going to Sweden next week! I've got so much to do before I leave but when we get there it'll be so fun! It'll also be a great opportunity to take some photos for my blog too! So I hope those come out well!

Have a good week babes,
Love Holly Anastasia xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig