Summer Inspiration

ANGELICABLICK.SE

ANGELICABLICK.SE

IMAGES: PINTEREST & ANGELICABLICK.SE
So as I said I would, I'm posting a more detailed summer inspiration post; I am looking forward to more sun and memories coming up... These pictures were all sourced from Pintrest & a few from Angelica Blicks' blog (which I've captioned). Pintrest is my ultimate source of inspiration, alongside Instagram & would really recommend taking a look on there if you're stuck for ideas. I've been absolutely obsessed with summery vibes recently & festival style and summer outfits. A particular love of mine at the moment is the layered necklace style as you can build up an interesting and individual mix which is so amazing for a relaxed boho look. I'm going to Sweden in a couple of weeks and I cannot wait; we're going to do loads of exploring and seeing things. There'll be loads to do and hopefully we'll see the sun out there too...I've planned loads of outfits to shoot whilst we're there and I am SO excited to have a complete change of scenery up on my blog! Love, Holly Anastasia xo






No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig