Off The Shoulder

PHOTOGRAPHY: TOBY OWEN / STYLING: HOLLY ANASTASIA EDWARDS
TOP & JEANS: TOPSHOP / BOOTS: NEW LOOK / SUNGLASSES: AJ MORGAN EYEWEAR

This outfits is one of my favourite that we shot because it's so simple and still makes an impact. I was looking for a Bardot top like this for a while and instantly fell for this Topshop piece. I love that it's a really lightweight material as that is perfect for summer and the hotter weather, but it still holds structure. 

I paired the top with plain black to keep it the focus of the outfit. To dress it up I'd pair it with a colourful/patterned midi skirt & heels as I think that would be an incredible evening look. 

I'm currently in Sweden on holiday which is so exciting. We're staying in the Old Town which is really close to the centre; it's the most beautiful place. I'm taking photos of my outfits every day so I'll have loads to post when I get back.

Due to being on holiday, I'm having to blog from my phone. This is why my posts are looking a bit different at the moment as the formatting is dodgy! But I am trying to work it out ASAP.

Have a good week,
Love Holly Anastasia xo

1 comment

  1. Love black and white! xx beautyybychloe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig