Crotchet #2

PHOTOGRAPHY: TOBY OWEN / STYLING: HOLLY ANASTASIA EDWARDSTOP & ARM CUFFS: ASOS / SHORTS: RIVER ISLAND / CONVERSE: CONVERSE STORE / SUNGLASSES: AJ MORGANHere is the full look of the outfit I posted on Saturday...I am totally in love with crotchet at the moment and this orange crotchet top is a piece I had to have! I'm trying to break out of my monochrome habit, and seem to have picked up a lot of orange/red pieces which is interesting, but I am loving the injection of colour into my wardrobe.The top will be perfect for festivals but I'm also looking forward to dressing it and making it a statement piece. I might wear this look to V Festival...or change it a bit - we'll see. Aside from the crotchet detailing, my favourite aspect of the top is the halter neck/backless element as it makes it much more of an elegant piece.Pairing it with my denim shorts was obviously a must for the casual look. However, to add some more festival/boho vibes, I added my ASOS arm cuffs which are really simple but bring so much to the outfit.As I said in my last post, my boyfriend Toby had to step in for Katie and take these photos. We shot a few outfits which all came out really well and am so pleased. I guess he's useful for something haha! Obviously joking and so glad he didn't mind doing me a favour!Today I am travelling up to see my Mum and loads of my family, who I'm so excited to see! I haven't seen them all in so long and it'll be so relaxing to spend time with them!Have a good week babes,Love Holly Anastasia xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig