Shoot Day







SUNGLASSES: AJ MORGAN VIA ASOS / DRESS: MOTEL ROCKS (SALE) / NECKLACE: RIVER ISLAND / BOOTS: NEW LOOK VIA ASOS

PHOTOGRAPHY: KATIE BRILL / STYLING: HOLLY ANASTASIA EDWARDS

Every time Katie & I shoot I feel like we're becoming more on top of ourselves; more organised, more enthused and able to create better outcomes. There's so many more things I'm thinking about when preparing my shoots now, which I love but it's definitely harder work. Anyway, these photos and others coming up are some of my favourites...

I bought this dress in the Motel Sample Sale on the 29th of May. We were going to London to see Saint Raymond (a singer for those who don't know!), so my friend Holly & I popped in to see what was there whilst the boys stayed in the pub. Hol found an amazing varsity top for only £3 & I picked up a bikini and a dress for £20! Amazing prices! 

This dress isn't something I would pick out normally as I'm not really a pattern kind of girl. I thought I'd mix it up and buy it as it would be a simple dress for a summer day. The bandeau top is a new shape for me as I don't have many clothes with this neckline but I think it is so simple and works really well. I tried it with & without a necklace and I think I'd wear it with accessories if I was going out, but for the day, I'd definitely keep it simple. Here I've just paired it with my AJ Morgan sunglasses in Tortoise Shell and my plain black boots from New Look.

I am unbelievably excited to share the upcoming photos with you but if you want to see more from me, follow me on Instagram & Twitter or you can Like my new Facebook Page to get updates exclusively about Love From Anastasia!

Have a great weekend guys,

Love Holly Anastasia xo

INSTAGRAM: 'LOVEFROMANASTASIA'
TWITTER: @HOLLSANASTASIA
FACEBOOK: WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/LOVEFROMANASTASIA

2 comments

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig