Festival




PHOTOGRAPHY: KATIE BRILL / STYLING: HOLLY ANASTASIA EDWARDS 

This look is a definite contented for my V Festival outfits as its so easy to chuck on and go. I love the layering look here and it means that if it gets too cold I can chuck on the check shirt underneath as another bit of warmth. Or alternatively I can take off the jacket and the top half will still have interest due to the accessories.

A body chain is essential to a good festival outfit as it just adds that little bit more; it also gives off the boho/festival vibes. This one is from Boohoo & I think wearing it gives the look more depth! 

The check shirt tied around the waist is a classic festival / summer look and so simple to pull off. I also love the look of the shirt is in lighter tones of blue & green check as well.

Exciting news that I mentioned in a recent post is that I am one of Motel Rocks' Festival Reporters! I'm going to V Fest in August and whilst I'm there I'm going to be taking pictures of everything going on & the experiences I have. I'll then do a write up for their blog which I'll show you. Finally, I'll also be wearing a whole Motel Rocks outfit at the festival so I'll be doing a blog post about that too!

I can't wait to show you! 

Love, Holly Anastasia xo



No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig