Crotchet




PHOTOGRAPHY: KATIE BRILL / STYLING: HOLLY ANASTASIA EDWARDSTOP: TIGERMIST via ASOS / SKIRT: MISSGUIDED via ASOS / SUNGLASSES: RIVER ISLAND / BAG: H&M (old) / HEELS: ASOSThis has got to be one of my favourite posts/outfits ever. I am in love with all white, as I said in my recent post, and the contrast with the outfit and setting is one I love too! We went to a new location we had never shot in before and it worked so perfectly, and managed to miss the rain too.

Crotchet is one of my favourite trends at the moment and although I cannot wait to wear it in festival season, I think it looks so good dressed up as well. This top is from Tigermist and I think the structure and design is so beautiful; it cuts off at the right length and the design gives so much interest to the piece. 

Again with the colour blocking, I've chosen to mix the crotchet material with the crepe material in the skirt, to give more dimension and interest. I chose to incorporate black into the outfit to make more of an impact so I did this through the heels and bag. 

Now I've got to sort out some things, make lunch and then go off to work! It is such bliss not having to go to school anymore! 

Have a good week guys,
Love Holly Anastasia xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig