Canalside






PHOTOGRAPHY: KATIE BRILL / STYLING: HOLLY ANASTASIA EDWARDSCOAT: MISSGUIDED / TOP: H&M / JEANS: TOPSHOP / SHOES: ASOSI am in love with this White on White combination at the moment & it's becoming a major favourite of mine. My ASOS basket is full of white items so hopefully I'll shoot a few all white looks soon! I love the mix of body con and loose fitting tailoring in this outfit through the top and jeans & the duster coat; it creates such a good contrast which also accentuates the figure. This top is a bardot top in thin rib which create a mixture of texture within the whites, which I think is essential when using the same colours in a look. The Duster Coat is from Missguided and one that I've grown to love. It's lightweight and wearable which is lovely for summer, and especially transitioning from the cooler to hotter weather. If I owned them, I think I would have finished off this outfit with white heels, possibly strappy heels as I have a thing for them right now. However, I think wearing my fave ASOS heels works well too and has a strong impact on the outfit. I'll be shooting in the next few weeks and have got some new pieces that I've fallen in love with and can't wait to share with you. There's also some exciting news that I'll announce in a few weeks so keep checking back for that as it's going to be SO cool! Have a lovely week babesLove Holly Anastasia xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig