Black on Black




















PHOTOGRAPHY: KATIE BRILL / STYLING: HOLLY ANASTASIA EDWARDS

JACKET: TU SAINSBURYS / JEANS & BOOTS: ASOS / SUNGLASSES: RIVER ISLAND

This is a really casual look which I wear if I need to chuck something on and get out quickly. Black on black is the easiet look to achieve as there's no questioning if colours match. When I'm wearing all black, I try and mix the textures of the clothes to give more dimension to the outfit. Here I've worn a thick/loose knitted jumper, leather jacket & plain black jeans. The shoes I'm wearing in this are a little bit off as they are grey not black but obviously to create a completely all black look, you just have to swap these for black boots.

You could dress this outfit up for a night quite easily by adding some simple court heels and a shirt - I'd probably go for a chiffon shirt just because it'll make the outfit a bit more interesting, again with all the textures.

I hope you're all having a lovely week & are enjoying these posts now that I'm back! 

Love Holly Anastasia xo



No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig