Behind The Scenes





Here's some behind the scenes shots from our recent shoots. I love sharing a bit of what happens on shoots and how the shoots are set up. It takes me a lot of hours to organise & shoot and create each post, but I absolutely love every aspect. I get caught on my phone a lot of the time and end up with really silly photos alongside all the final photos. There's a few more outfits to show you from the last set of shoots and I'm so excited as I'm going to Sweden in a couple of weeks so I'll be able to shoot some outfits when I'm there!Can't wait to show you all more from this shoot,Love Holly Anastasia xo







No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig