Anastasia On Instagram #2






I've been super busy recently and I love it! Working on my blog 24/7 and doing a lot of behind the scenes work too. If you want to keep updated with my day-to-day, follow me on social media. These are some of my favourite pictures from my Instagram at the moment. I'm trying to incorporate more colour & variety into my feed as it was getting a bit samey... But I love it at the moment and it's always my favourite way to share photos & memories!I also link a lot of my instagram photos to my twitter & Facebook pages so if you follow me there you'll be up to date! I'll link all of my social media below but for now I hope you have a brilliant weekend babes! Love Holly Anastasia xo


INSTAGRAM: LOVEFROMANASTASIA
TWITTER: @HOLLSANASTASIA

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig