Trouble


Unfortunately, I'm having some major troubles with my laptop. It's been dying for a while now and it suddenly went downhill the other day. My friend has been amazing and reset it but I'm still having problems starting it up! I'm looking into other options- buying another laptop / battery etc - but it'll probably take me a while to get things back on track!

Obviously, I'm really upset as I won't be able to blog much at all, let alone twice a week! I'm trying really hard to get it back so please keep checking back! I'm blogging from my phone right now so it's desperate situation! 

I'll let you know on social media when my blog is back in business so follow me there to keep up to date! Sorry guys!

INSTAGRAM: lovefromanastasia
TWITTER: @hollsanastasia
FACEBOOK: https://facebook.com/lovefromanastasia 

Love Holly Anastasia xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig