Details #2




PHOTOGRAPHY: KATIE BRILL / STYLING: HOLLY ANASTASIA 
JACKET: TU, SAINSBURYS / TOP & BELT: H&M / JEANS: TOPSHOP / NECKLACE: LISA ANGEL

I wanted to focus in on the details of this outfit as I think the details are what makes this outfit. A personal favourite are these shoes; I don't own many pairs of heels as I don't have many excuses to wear them but I saw these on ASOS and thought they were so simple and classy. For heels, they're also surprisingly comfortable so that's also a bonus to them.

Although the zips on the jacket aren't gold, I tied together the gold detailing of the clutch in with the belt. I think this brought together the whole look as without these small details, the outfit would be slightly flat. The gold metal details give dimension to the outfit and make it stand out more.

Personally, I think the gold metal detailing and the sunglasses are the accessories that pull the look together. I don't know what it is about sunglasses but I always feel like they add the final touch to an outfit. These were my absolute fave pair of sunnies from ASOS but recently they broke which has made me so sad! I'm going to have to take a look at their new in sunglasses to replace these ones! 

I'm shooting 3 really exciting looks for you guys tomorrow and I think they'll look really interesting photographed! It'll also be the first time I've posted my new hair since I've styled it myself! - In my recent post in collaboration with Wolford, I had my hair done the day before but hadn't styled it properly. So you will see that soon as well! 

Have a lovely week,
Love Holly Anastasia xo


No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig