Bodycon















PHOTOGRAHPY: KATIE BRILL / STYLING: HOLLY ANASTASIA EDWARDS

JACKET: TU SAINSBURYS / DRESS & SUNGLASSES: RIVER ISLAND / HEELS: ASOS

I'm finally back to blogging! It feels so good to be back to normal. I've had a bit of laptop trouble recently hence my absence but hopefully from now on I'll be posting Wednesday's & Saturday's as usual! 

This dress is one of the most insane dresses I've brought! Whilst we were shooting the other outfits (to come) we went shopping for some extra accessories and found this in River Island. I love the fact that as well as being bodycon fit, it's also ribbed all the way down which adds more detail to the piece and is more flattering.

This dress can easily go from day to night by wearing sandals and swapping them for heels later on.

Hope you enjoyed this post & I'll be back to my regular posting now!

Love Holly Anastasia xo



No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig