Sunlight



PHOTOGRAPHY: KATIE BRILL / STYLING: HOLLY ANASTASIA EDWARDS
BOMBER JACKET: TOPSHOP / SUNGLASSES: ASOS / JUMPER: CHARITY SHOP / BELT: H&M / JEANS: RIVER ISLAND / TRAINERS: NEW BALANCE 

I think this is definitely the windiest shoot I've ever done. Walking up to the location was tough in itself but trying to get my hair to stay in one place long enough to take a photo was a whole different story. I don't think that the wind is quite captured in these photos but the sunlight definitely is and I love the way it highlighted the Kahki Bomber against the black. 

ASOS were doing a bomber similar to this with an appliqué 'A' on the back which I loved & it fitted with 'Anastasia' but I didn't get it in the end. This one is Katie's from Topshop and it's so amazing. After the fit, the way it feels is my favourite part, as it has elasticated cuffs which then runs up to padded sleeves and silky lining. It feels amazing to wear without being too heavy, as I know loads of bombers are quite heavy.  

It's perfect to wear right now as a transitional piece, as it's cropped  it won't keep too much heat in. You could wear it with a dress/skirt/shorts but on this occasion it was too cold to shoot in anything less than what I'm wearing. I'd like to see how I could dress it up and lay it over a dress of some kind.

Today I've got a busy day as my new phone is coming so I've got to sort all of that out  alongside school work & I'm also going out for dinner which will be a relaxing to end the stressful day. Love Holly Anastasia x

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig