Re Take






PHOTOGRAPHY: KATIE BRILL / STYLING: HOLLY ANASTASIA EDWARDS
DRESS: MISSGUIDED / KIMONO: RIVER ISLAND / HEELS & HEAD DRESS: ASOS

This post was supposed to go live yesterday but seeing as I had two 5 hour exams over the past two days  I didn't have time to put everything together. It's up now though and there'll be one up on Saturday as I haven't got any more exams until next week. I'm soo excited to chill this weekend as I've worked so hard - thankfully it'll all be over soon!

If you've been reading my blog for a while, you will have seen a similar outfit to this on my blog before. I wanted to revamp this dress/kimono combination with a bit more of an updated look. I
bought this head dress from ASOS as it's just so beautiful and will fit with the festival style posts I want to shoot soon. I added some simpler heels than last time, to tie together the whole outfit. 

I love re-inventing outfits as I think it's so easy to mix it up by tweaking a few little things. If you want to see the other version of this outfit click here to see. I've got some really exciting posts planned and I can't wait to shoot & share them with you!

Love From Anastasia xo

1 comment

  1. Really Nice Look

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de
    Gewinne ein Beauty Set im Wert von 130€ auf meinen Blog.
    Win a Beauty Set in the value of 130€ on my Blog.

    ReplyDelete

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig