New Balance

 PHOTOGRAPHY: KATIE BRILL / STYLING: HOLLY ANASTASIA EDWARDSBOMBER JACKET: TOPSHOP / JUMPER: CHARITY SHOP / JEANS: RIVER ISLAND / TRAINERS: NEW BALANCEHere's some previews of a look Katie & I shot yesterday. The shoot was fun but really didn't go as planned as it hailed and rained on us so we really couldn't shoot at all. We got a few of these shots in when it was sunny but there were so many more outfits we'll have to shoot another time. 
In other news, how insane are these New Balance 420s! I brought them from ASOS and I've barely taken them off since they arrived the other day. I've got a few outfits planned to shoot involving these and I can't wait for those. Having some trainers has saved my life, they're so easy to chuck on with so many outfits and still look stylish. They could easily become my staple shoes.

I'm on half term now and cannot wait to have some time to chill. I'm going to see some family tomorrow so that will be fun but I've also got some work to do too, which isn't going to be a highlight of the holidays...

Have any of you got any staple shoes?

Love Holly Anastasia xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig