#IMWEARINGRI




A few have you might have seen on the River Island website about a month ago, they were doing a promotion for 99p Denim. There were only 100 pairs for men & 100 pairs for women so to be in with a chance of getting the bargain, you had to act fast. I managed to bag myself one of the pairs and I chose the 'Dark Rise Amelie Superskinny Reform' Jeans as they were so different from any others I have got - and I've got a lot of pairs of jeans.Here are some shots of how they fit on me. I think they're a really great fit as I got them in a short leg to fit the length better. Overall they're one of my comfiest pairs of jeans; they have a 4 way stretch fabric so the range of movement is so much better than normal jeans. They're definitely an asset to my jean collection!Any other good shops for good denim?Love Holly Anastasia x

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig